GYBO is now GYEO – Get Your Entertainment On!
Get Your Bingo On serves non-profits, organizations and individuals by helping them raise money through our fun games of traditional and music bingo platforms and now our new trivia platform!! We come to you live or virtual.
Games: Traditional BINGO, Musical BINGO, Trivia
To serve nonprofits, organizations and companies in helping them to bring people together for entertainment and fun with the dual purpose of fundraising both virtually and in-person.
Working With Us
Steps to Create a GYBO Event:
- Set a game night date; choose traditional bingo, music bingo, combo of both or trivia.
- Set a donation “price” per player and a platform to “sign up”.
- Decide on the prizes or just play for fun!!
- Send out invites directing players to the “sign up” platform. 5—Forward participant list to GYBO so we can send game cards and info. 6—Let the games begin!!!
What does GYBO do for the Event?
- Work with the organization to insure a successful event ie. Sponsorship suggestions, donation suggestions, themed events, etc.
- Craft individual games as planned in conjunction with client.
- Email each participant the game cards, instructions as well as field Zoom tutorials to “newbies”.
- Create an event that closely mirrors our in-person live events.
- Supply an MC who is highly entertaining and interactive with participants.
- Have fun along with all the participants
- Game event planning can be done easily by one person from the organization
- No extra costs for a venue.
- No need for vendor booths and all the work that goes along with that.
- Easy to find Sponsors to offset the cost of GYBO and get donations.
- A couple of hours of family fun right from the comfort of their own homes.
- Donations can be divided in various ways with ease.
Images from the Get Your Bingo On Facebook page:
Free Pre-made, Customizable Event Flyers for Social Media
To download: Click on image, then right click on expanded view and select either available option, “Save Image As” or “Download”
To customize: Online – use VisualMark.com (free and easy) or Search online for “Add text to Image” for other online options,
MAC – Use Preview to annotate, or your favorite image editor, PC – Use Paint or your favorite image editor.
Customized Flyers design and print is available from our marketing agency, Digital Marketing Partner. Besides designing and printing flyers, D-M-P.us can also provide services to promote and market your event. Visit them at D-M-P.us.
Power-up Your Zoom – Free Background!
Musical BINGO Flyer for Instagram (Right-click, “Save Image As” or “Download”)